The Denver Law Review Forum, the online supplement to the Denver Law Review, is now accepting submissions for publication. Articles may be submitted by either electronic or hard-copy format. Electronic submissions should be sent to email@example.com or submitted through Scholastica.
While we will review any submission, we are targeting thoughtful content with a focus on diversity and equity in the law and those affected by the law.
National Stage: Comment notes on current issues of law and policy recently addressed or pending before the Supreme Court or Congress.
- Any cases published in the past judicial cycle
- Any cases that could or will be decided in upcoming judicial cycle
- Legislation pass or proposed by the 117th Congress.
10th Circuit Roundup: Comment notes on current issues of law and policy recently addressed by or pending before the Colorado Supreme Court, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Colorado General Assembly, or issued by executive order.
Stakeholders’ Platform: This series focuses on the effects of law and policy on Diverse Coloradans.
- Authorship by legal professionals, non-legal professionals, and affinity groups affected by the law is preferred.
- Responsive and innovative pieces are encouraged
We look forward to your submission.
Senior Forum Editor, Denver Law Review, Vol. 100