CALL FOR PAPERS, 2nd Edition
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to submit your work to the 2nd Edition of the Journal of the British Blockchain Asscociation: The JBBA - Europe’s first peer reviewed journal devoted to Blockchain & other Distributed Ledger Technologies and Cryptocurrencies. The JBBA is an open access journal offering a wide ranging and comprehensive coverage of all facets of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies.
Aims & Scope of the Journal:
The JBBA attempts to cover the state-of-the-art advances in all aspects of blockchain technology. The international and multidisciplinary nature of this field enables us to cover both theoretical research and technological developments. The JBBA welcome contributions from blockchain scholars & scientists worldwide and will provide a forum for authors to share their knowledge, skills and experiences across a wide range of industries and technologies in which Blockchain is being deployed. The possible topics include but are not limited to:
• Blockchain and Gov-tech • Cryptocurrencies • Blockchain in healthcare • Blockchain in supply chain • Blockchain governance • Blockchain & law • Blockchain & Economics • Applied Blockchain • Initial Coin Offerings • Blockchain for social good • Blockchain and smart cities • Theories of blockchain and its evolution • Smart contract and distributed ledger • Blockchain and Bitcoin security • Distributed consensus on resource-limited devices • Lightweight protocols and algorithms based on blockchain • Blockchain based IoT security solutions • Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence • Blockchain in social networking
- Original research (PhD thesis, Dissertations, Scientific Trials)
- Case studies
- Book reviews
- Critical reviews
- Interviews with key influencers, Thought Leaders and Experts
- DLT/ Blockchain Start-ups technical papers
- Editorial covering the latest important issues and trends
Should you wish to be interviewed by us or like to showcase your work, please get in touch at:
The Editor-in-chief has overall responsibility for the content, production and strategic direction of the JBBA.
Submissions can be made online at:
The inaugural edition of the journal has been distributed to key industry, academic and government stakeholders including the House of Commons, the House of Lords, all major UK Universities, Blockchain entrepreneurs & industry leaders, DLT scholars, all major Banks, Fin-tech corporations and has been made available (upon request) at major international blockchain conferences, worldwide.
Dr. Naseem Naqvi FRCP FHEA MAcadMedEd
Editor in Chief
25 August 2018