The Creighton Law Review at the Creighton University School of Law invites article submissions for its annual symposium which will be held via Zoom on February 26, 2021. Selection of an article for publication does not guarantee an opportunity to present.
This year’s topic, ADR in the Business Setting, will focus on the use of negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and other forms of dispute resolution in the business and workplace settings. Topics may include:
- moving online: technology, security, accessibility, ethics, how the response to Covid-19 is changing the practice of ADR
- effectiveness of mediation and arbitration in managing business risk: trends and legal updates
- assessing risk and interests: developing a strategy for negotiation and selecting an appropriate dispute resolution process
- effective advocacy in online or in-person negotiation, mediation, or arbitration: qualitative and quantitative research
- artificial intelligence in dispute resolution.
If you are interested in participating, email your manuscript to Creighton Law Review Senior Lead Articles Editor, Callie Kanthack at CallieKanthack@Creighton.edu with "ADR" in the subject line. If you have an article in progress and would like to submit an abstract, submission of the complete manuscript must be made by February 1, 2021 for publication consideration. Submissions should also include a copy of the author’s curriculum vitae.
Papers of any length will be considered but a strong preference will be given to articles 10,000 to 18,000 words. Creighton Law Review complies with the BlueBook system of citation.