- Swift editing process averaging about a month and a half
- Our website welcomes about 2,000 visitors a month. Most readers find our articles through google search optimization and social media
- Articles experience average of 300 unique visitors in a three month period
- Promotion of Article through social channels upon publication
- After two years of live hosting on our website, article is posted to Digital Commons for archival. Digital Commons has excellent search engine optimization
- Article posted to Westlaw & Lexis within a couple weeks of publication
We accept submissions from professors and practitioners under our three content clicks: National Stage, 10th Circuit Roundup, and Stakeholders’ Platform. While we will review any submission, we are targeting thoughtful content with a focus on diversity and equity in the law and those affected by the law.
- National Stage: Comment notes on current issues of law and policy recently addressed or pending before the Supreme Court or Congress.
- 10th Circuit Roundup: Comment notes on current issues of law and policy recently addressed by or pending before the Colorado Supreme Court, the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, the Colorado General Assembly, or issued by executive order.
- Stakeholders’ Platform: This series focuses on the effects of law and policy on Diverse Coloradans.