The Denver Law Review Forum, the online supplement to the Denver Law Review, is now accepting submissions for publication.
The Denver Law Review Forum publishes articles year-round on a rolling basis. Articles may be submitted to the Senior Forum Editor, Adam Estacio at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept submissions from professors and practitioners under our three content clicks: National Stage, 10th Circuit Roundup, and Stakeholders’ Platform. While we will review any submission, we are targeting thoughtful content with a focus on diversity and equity in the law and those affected by the law.
Benefits of publishing with the DLR Forum:
- Swift editing process averaging about two months
- Our website welcomes about 2,000 visitors a month. Most readers find our articles through google search optimization and social media
- Articles experience average of 300 unique visitors in a three-month period
- Promotion of Article through social channels upon publication
- Newsletter published 1-2 a quarter to further promote articles
- After two years of live hosting on our website, article is posted to Digital Commons for archival. Digital Commons has excelled search engine optimization
- Article posted to Westlaw & Lexis within a couple weeks of publication