- "The USPTO Patent Pro Bono Program" by Jennifer M. McDowell and Saurabh Vishnubhakat
- "Exceptions to Prosecution History Estoppel Are Hardly a Dime a Dozen: An Analysis of the Federal Circuit's Application of the Narrow Exceptions to Prosecution History Estoppel Twelve Years After Festo" by Rachel C. Hughey and Lindha Nguyen
- "#Trademark Law: Protecting and Maximizing the Value of Trademarks in an Evolving Social Media Marketplace" by Betsy A. Butwin
- "At the Crossroads of Intellectual Property and Government Contracting: Case Studies and Practical Pointers" by Courtney A. Hofflander and Theodore M. Thompson II
- "Picasso on Staff: Employee Classification, Copyrights, and the Creative Process" by Sarah A. Howes.
Cybaris®, an Intellectual Property Law Review, Volume 7