The Children’s Legal Rights Journal is now accepting submissions for Volume 43. The Children’s Legal Rights Journal (CLRJ) is a national scholarly journal sponsored by Loyola University Chicago School of Law with the National Association of Counsel for Children. We publish articles covering a variety of children’s legal rights issues and are the only journal in the country that exclusively addresses the legal needs of children.
• Article topics must address an issue involving children and the law.
• Submissions must be previously unpublished, original pieces.
• All articles should be between 15-60 double-spaced pages and contain footnote citations that conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
• Submissions from current law students will not be accepted.
• Please email your submission by Friday, August 12, 2022.
If you would like to submit an article or if you have any questions, please contact
our Marketing Editor, Haley Shefferman, at CLRJsubmissions@luc.edu.
To see previous issues of our journal, please go to childrenslegalrightsjournal.com .