Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology is currently accepting submissions for the Winter 2016 issue.
Published jointly by the American Bar Association Section of Science & Technology Law and the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, Jurimetrics is an international journal concerned with issues in all areas of law, science, and technology, including:
- physical, life, and the empirical social, and behavioral sciences;
- engineering, aerospace, communications, and computers;
- logic, mathematics, statistics, and quantitative methods;
- use of science and technology in law practice, litigation, adjudication, legislation, and court and agency administration;
- legal regulation and policy implications of science and technology.
Manuscripts may be submitted (as Word or WordPerfect files) and should conform to The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style or to The Chicago Manual of Style, and to the 20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation. For more information, visit to our website or contact us at email@example.com.