The Southern California Law Review will soon begin reviewing proposals for our Volume 96 symposium, which will be held in the spring of 2023. We will be accepting proposals until Friday, June 24, 2022 at 6pm PST.
Proposals should be sent to email@example.com with the following information:
(1) description of the proposed symposium’s subject matter;
(2) brief description of the subject matter’s timeliness or relevance;
(3) proposed format, identifying the number of articles;
(4) speaker list (noting whether speakers have committed to participate), and
(5) available funding, if applicable.
We look forward to considering your submissions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.