The Southern Journal of Policy and Justice is currently accepting manuscripts for the upcoming publication.
The Journal seeks to discuss ways in which our society perpetuates implicit bias against southern blacks in the criminal justice system, in the workplace, and in policy. However, submissions could also address other legal issues that are of particular interest to the African-American community
Submission should be:
- A minimum of 25 pages, including footnotes
- Formatted with the 20th edition Bluebook
- Double-spaced, with one-inch margins on all sides
- 12-point font, Times New Roman style for text, page numbers and footnotes
- Page numbers should be centered on the bottom margin and 9-point font
- Accompanied by a title page and a brief biography of the author—no more than 100 words for students or 200 words for professionals
Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them through Scholastica. The deadline for the 2017-2018 publication is December 15, 2017.
Sincerely,Danielle A. Davis
Editor-in-Chief, The Southern Journal of Policy and Justice, Volume XII