The Tax Lawyer is currently accepting submissions for its 2024 Spring Issue, which will be published no later than May 2024. This is a great opportunity to share your wisdom and contribute your knowledge to the tax profession. Submit your work by December 15 to be considered for the Spring issue. Submissions for the Summer issue, to be published no later than July 2024, will be accepted until January 31.
A link to the submission portal can be found at: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/taxation/publications/tax_lawyer_home/ttl-submission-information/
Why publish in The Tax Lawyer?
- It’s peer reviewed
- It’s distributed to 15,000 ABA Tax Section members
- It’s included in 7 different online packages for libraries
- It publishes international, federal, state, and local tax law content in every issue
- It’s edited by bar members and Tax LL.M. students
- It’s published articles by leading tax scholars and practitioners for over 72 years
- It encourages manuscript posting on SSRN