This scholar has not added their biographical information.
- Agnieszka Miarka, “Armenia's Domestic Policy after the Velvet Revolution: Selected Issues,” Central Asia and the Caucasus, 2020. Pages 66-75
- Agnieszka Miarka, “Velvet Revolution in Armenia and its Influence on State Policy: Selected Aspects,” Central Asia and the Caucasus , 2019. Pages 41-50
- Agnieszka Miarka, “Instrumentalization of the Fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic in the Politics of Moldova,” Problems of Post-Communism, 2021.
- Agnieszka Miarka, “THE 2020 AUTUMN WAR IN NAGORNO-KARABAKH: COURSE AND IMPLICATIONS FOR THE STRATEGIC BALANCE OF POWER IN THE SOUTH CAUCASUS REGION,” Asian Affairs, 2021. Pages 826-851
- Agnieszka Miarka, Justyna Łapaj-Kucharska, “Armenian foreign policy in the wake of the Velvet Revolution,” European Politics and Society, 2021.
- Agnieszka Miarka, “Transnistria as an Instrument of Influence of the Russian Federation on the Security of Moldova in the Second Decade of the 21st Century—Selected Aspects,” Communist and Post-Comunist Studies, 2020.
Asked the question "I will start cooperation as a member of the Editor Board or a reviewer (international relations, international security, especially the post-Soviet area)", and has received 0 votes.