- JD 2023, summa cum laude, Gonzaga University School of Law
- Associate at Dorsey & Whitney, LLP, beginning September 2023
- Judicial Law Clerk for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, beginning August 2024
- Editor-in-Chief, Gonzaga Law Review, Volume 58, 2022-2023
- Member of the Gonzaga Saul Lefkowitz National Trademark Moot Court Team, 2021-2023
- Emily Martin & Breena Roos, “Washington, in A.B.A. ANTITRUST L. SECTION, STATE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, (Erwin Switzer, Alison Eggers & Kirsten Ahmad eds., 2022).,” American Bar Association, Antitrust Section, 2022. Pages 599, 599–615
Asked the question "Gonzaga Law Review Volume 58: Call for Submissions", and has received 0 votes.