- The Journal is ranked sixth among corporate law journals for its citations in federal and state courts, eighth for its citations in law journals, tenth for its combined ranking and eleventh in its academic impact.
- The Journal is ranked seventh among commercial law journals for its citations in state and federal courts.
- From 2002-2011, federal and state courts cited the journal more than similar publications of NYU, Northwestern, Berkeley, George Washington, Michigan, Texas and Virginia.
- Volume 7 of the Journal was cited in two Amici Briefs to the United States Supreme Court.
- Our annual symposium attracts prominent speakers including former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Greenspan, National Security Council member Richard Clarke and BP Amoco Executive George Spindler.
Asked the question "Call for Submissions - Volume 15", and has received 0 votes.
Asked the question "Winter Break Submissions - DePaul Business & Commercial Law Journal ", and has received 0 votes.
Asked the question "Submissions for Upcoming Issues", and has received 0 votes.