Loyola University Chicago School of Law’s Journal of Regulatory Compliance invites original submissions for publication in our Fall 2021 issue focused on developments within the ever-changing regulatory compliance landscape.
The Journal of Regulatory Compliance is a bi-annual digital publication exploring broad themes and challenges facing regulatory compliance from a wide range of perspectives. The journal seeks to advance academic dialogue regarding the management of regulatory risk in commercial enterprises, the experience of the regulated actor, and analysis of regulations in the context of organized efforts to comply with law.
The Fall 2021 edition will focus on compliance issues across any and all industries and will feature articles of broad interest regarding past, present, and future developments in regulatory compliance. Accordingly, we invite submissions addressing issues and developments within the regulatory compliance landscape, including but not limited to the following areas of law:
● Antitrust Regulation and Enforcement
● Civil Rights and Anti-Discrimination Regulations
● Data Privacy, Security, and Protection
● Education and/or Virtual Learning
● Employment, Workplace, and Labor Regulations
● Environmental Protection and Climate Change
● Financial Institutions and Transactions
● Healthcare Industry Compliance
● Housing Accessibility and Discrimination
● Immigration and Migrant Workers
● Regulatory Enforcement Efforts
● Telecommunications, Media, and Technology
Submission Guidelines: The deadline to submit proposals is Friday, August 27, 2021. Interested participants should submit a 400-500 word abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JRC Fall 2021 Submission.” Full articles will run 7,500-12,500 words. We welcome submissions from law students, legal scholars, and other professional disciplines, and encourage submissions from authors whose voices are traditionally underrepresented in legal scholarship.
Questions: Please email any questions to Journal of Regulatory Compliance Publication Editor, Patrick Lucas, at email@example.com.