The Trento Student Law Review is now accepting article submissions for Volume 3, Issue 2 (November 2021).
The Editors of the Review encourage submissions from legal scholars, practitioners and students on any topic of interest to the legal community that have not been previously published.
The deadline for submissions is 10 October 2021. Papers received after this date may be considered for publication in Volume 4, Issue 1 (April 2022).
• be written in English or Italian;
• range between 3,000 and 40,000 words, including footnotes;
• follow the style and referencing template available on the Review’s website;
• follow the citation standards of the TSLR - Maroonbook of Chicago and of the previous Volumes of the Trento Student Law Review;
• include five keywords and an abstract of 150 to 300 words, written in English as well as in Italian if the article’s language is Italian;
• be in Microsoft Word (.docx) or Apache Open Office (.odt)
The Trento Student Law Review is indexed in the following databases and search engines:
- BASE – Bielefield Academic Search Engine
- Copac– National Academic and Specialist Library Catalogue
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- Google Scholar – Academic search engine
- ROAD – Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources
- WorldCat – The world’s largest library catalog.
!! Submissions must be made by email to email@example.com !!
For any further information please refer to the Review's official website (http://https//thetslr.unitn.it/index) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org .